Barts Heart Centre
St Bartholemews Hospital
0203 765 8689
Private Practice and Medicolegal
88 Harley Street
0207 034 8962
Mr Roberts is now registered with I want great care, a website designed to collect patient feedback and help other patients in the future.
please visit I want great care and add a review of Mr Roberts care if you can spare a few minutes.
Mr Roberts is a consultant cardiothoracic surgeon practising in the NHS at Barts
Heart Centre in the city of London. He also has a private practice based in Harley
Street in London.
Mr Roberts is trained in medicolegal and expert witness report writing by courses
with Bond Solon and has been writing medicolegal reports for 3 years.
Mr Roberts entered the specialist register in 2011 and has been a consultant cardiac
surgeon since February 2011.
Mr Roberts is experienced in all aspects of adult cardiac surgery.
He has also been the clinical governance lead in his department for the last 3 years,
and has therefore extensive experience in incident reviews, complaint responses and
negotiating the clinical governance systems within the NHS.
Medicolegal report writing estimated turnaround time of less than 21 days depending
on the complexity of the case.
Terms and conditions available on request
Accepts cases involving :
• Clinical negligence report writing – aspects of breach of duty and causation
• Personal Injury – aspects of current condition and prognosis
Areas of interest and experience:
• Clinical governance, surgical safety standards, WHO checklist compliance
• Serious incidents and Datix incident investigations and process
• All aspects of adult cardiothoracic surgery
• Pre intervention decision making in Cardiology and cardiac intervention – was
the correct process followed, was the patient discussed in the appropriate
MDT according to current best practice, were the international guidelines
followed and alternatives discussed with the patient?
• Consent issues